I remember the day when I didn’t have time to stop and eat. I wish I had the e-book on “3 Tips to Eat for Hormonal Health” while on the GO.
Do you starve yourself because you are too busy to stop and eat? Resulting in sugar cravings or self sabotage. Let’s face it; we are all busy. In my early 30’s I suffered from infertility, fatigue and toxic overload rich in quick fixes such as alcohol, sugar laden soy latte drinks and antacids to mask the symptoms of digestive distress. Since then, I pause and check in to make sure I am getting the fuel my body and brain need. I would like to share with you 3 tips to eat for hormonal health while on the go. It takes literally one minute.
Use an Adaptogen herb such as Ashwadanga Root
- Research shows that using adaptogen plants such as Ashwadanga root, Rodiola or Maca Powder help to Promote Hormone Balance and Immune Support (who doesn’t need that?!) These plant species have been a life saver for me. When I am in hustle mode and juggling life I know that adaptogens will provide the following…to name a few:
- Support Adrenal Glands
- Reduce Stress
- Stabilize Blood Sugar
- Thyroid Support
- Hormone Support
I stayed up late last night – felt hung over this morning. Started off with a morning smoothie containing ashwadanga root and superfood green powder. Here is the recipe:
Quick morning smoothie:
- 8 oz of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup of raw cacao nibs
- handful of spinach
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Bonus: V-Trim Shake Protein Powder full of pea protein and ashwadanga root. Gluten free and Vegan.
- 2 drops of Peppermint essential oil to invigorate my mood. Contact me for samples on the protein powder or oils: email@example.com
2. Eat 1/2 an Avocado and Omega rich Food
- Provides Good fat (short-medium-long chain fatty acid)
- Boost your Metabolism & Promote Weight Loss
- Brain Food
- Hormonal Support
- Add Wild Salmon to your Avocado!
3. Use Non-Toxic Beauty Products
Try using clean make-up and beauty products that are not hormone disruptors (this is why I chose Beauty Counter products and Essential Oils vs Toxic products).
If you are unsure where to start contact me for samples and also check out EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database
If you are a busy professional, busy mom trying to hold it together – try making this Avocado dish as it literally will take you a minute. The latter option could be compromised health.
My goal is for YOU to not settle for compromised health. Is it really worth it?