Being healthy is not a fad. It is a way of life. The holistic input in my opinion is “feed your body and mind great things and you’ll get great results in return.” [tweet it]
How do you approach your daily holistic lifestyle? Holistic “meaning the whole body” is not a goal nor a diet you can discard once finished…it is a new way to approach prevention daily. Below are 7 tips on staying healthy the holistic way.
7 Tips On Staying Healthy The Holistic Way:
1) Drink a Vegetable juice daily.
2) Drink Echinacea tea to boost immune system.
3) Add Fresh Ginger to smoothies, stir fry’s, soups and more. You can even suck on a piece of ginger when having a cough attack.
4) Make a batch of Immunity Soup
5) Use doTERRA’s OnGuard essential oil daily for prevention. Informative video.
6) Get 8 hours of solid sleep. Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and can benefit your heart, weight, mind, and more.
7) Hydrate. Drink plenty of water with lemon to create an alkaline body. Bacteria feeds off an acidic body. So, does inflammation.
So, many people are catching the nasty respiratory virus. I have…and it is not fun! Now, is the perfect time to reflect on the daily choices you are making. Listen to your body carefully.
Please share my wellness tips and leave a comment below to share the love.