Do you feel like you are a walking bathroom cabinet? There are SO many people struggling with sneezing, coughing, congestion etc. What is in your bathroom cabinet? Do your products support your Immune System Naturally?
This time of year is the perfect time to clean out the pipes after all the Summer activities. Yet, when we try to do this …we get sick.
This is your body “talking to you” stating it is time to eliminate the inflammation from your gut.
If you have an achy body, excess mucus, anxious and are a poor sleeper…..you might want to leverage my tips on boosting your immune system.
Fall is a time when your body wakes up and demands that you start listening to it from your fight-flight mode of running around like crazy all Summer. Our bodies can only tolerate so much.
I know for me that my plate is full and this mama can’t afford to get sick.
Tips: OIL UP, Rest, Juice, and Hydrate.
As a mom, wife and Certified Health Coach – I understand balancing life can be challenging. I lovingly share my secret immune remedies so you too can support those you care for when they are down and out.
Immune Support Tips:
1) Use Manuka Honey – Antibacterial, natures antibiotic (1 tablespoon ) don’t spread on toast. This is medicine.
2) Use Colloidal Silver – For natural Immune Support.
3) Use an Essential Oil Diffuser – Eucalyptus, Cardamom, and Clove oil are great to diffuse.
4) Use Certified Essential Oils that will enable you to ditch the over the counter junk that states “this product may cause side effects and tax your liver.” I use Frankincense for immune support, viral & bacteria support, and lavender for calming.
I have found that codeine syrup doesn’t even work after the second night. Your body knows better and is smart. The body craves more or needs something that will work at the cellular level vs the bandaid approach.
5) Breathe Cough Drops – Includes Lemon, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Thyme, Melissa, and Cardamom essential oils help clean and soothe airways.
6) Herbal Tea: Marshmallow Root, Fresh Ginger, Peppermint tea. I purchase my herbs/tea bags from our local Natural Path for efficacy.
Please don’t feel like you need to walk around feeling like you have your bathroom cabinet on your shoulders. Every day you have a choice. A choice to use safe-effective-alternatives at your fingertips! 🙂
Let me know how these tips work out for you or if you’d like to order oils at wholesale that will pump you up VS take you down. The best way to avoid getting sick is doing my easy 7 Day Grain Free Clean Eating ProgramDetox. You will learn a ton of information on which cooking oils to use in your kitchen, kitchen must haves and more!