Did you eat too much or drink too much over Spring Break? I know I had a bit too many treats during my mini vacation. 🙂
If you feel like you need to shed a few pounds or add REAL food into your lunch routine try this tasty and quick Collard (or Lettuce) Wrap.
By eating plant based food your body will move clogged toxins, fat and help reduce inflammation and untapped energy. Energy needs to flow whether its inside or out (better mood, glowing skin, bright eyes).
So, lets get your energy flowing!
- 2 large lettuce or collard green leaves
- 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup cucumber, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup jicama, sliced into strips (optional)
- 1/2 cup sprouts of choice (optional)
- 1/4 cup radish (optional)
- Dash cayenne
Lay leaves of choice flat, cut off bottom of stem for easy rolling. Place an even amount of each ingredient onto each leaf. Roll and serve.
Eat yourself Skinny with these tasty Vegan wraps. Remember, Spring is a very important time to detox to reduce allergies, inflammation and revitalize your “whole body.”