So, what is the secret to good health? Tasty, recipes won’t cut it. There is more to good health than a tasty recipe. The ancient Ayurveda tradition is to drink Golden Milk for whole body health. Golden milk helps reduce inflammation, calm the nervous system and more. I bet this was not the secret you were expecting. 🙂
Does the following morning routine sound familiar?
You get up in the morning and the first thing you reach for is a cup of coffee, maybe some tea. But have you ever asked yourself if you could do better? If your morning routine were optimized to the point where you consumed the highest quality elixir available, what would it be?
How would this mindset change affect your mood?
I know the answer, and it doesn’t take a ton of work or money to put together these magical healing ingredients.
Golden milk is an ancient ayurvedic drink that helps to…
- Lower inflammation
- Boost circulation
- Stimulate digestion
- Fight ageing and free radical damage
- Boost your immune system
- Repair your skin
- Warm you up
- And so much more…
It’s a combination of a few simple ingredients and one main ingredient: turmeric. The king of the anti inflammatory superfoods and one of the most highly studied natural ingredients there is.
Here’s the recipe for your morning revolutions…
1 L almond milk OR coconut milk mixed with half water
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 2 Tbs raw honey OR a pinch of stevia
- 3 whole black peppercorns (optional)
- 3 cardamom pods (optional)
- Add all the ingredients except the honey to a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain out the peppercorns and cardamom and add mixture to a blender to emulsify the coconut oil and get a nice froth.
- Stir in desired amount of honey and enjoy!
To your amazing health,